Tuesday, June 12, 2012

First Blogiversary!

My very first blog entry was posted June 12, 2011.
Happy Blogiversary to me!


I hesitated for years to start a blog, because I was afraid that I would not be able to keep it up.  I have seen many folks I know start out so enthusiastically, and then just stop posting.  Life can certainly get in the way of blogging.  I usually write short and easy posts in between the longer ones.  And I get encouragement by seeing growth, however slow, in the stats on my pageviews.

I am happy and proud to say that I have been doing this for a whole year!
Thanks for reading and thanks for your comments!

Art Credit: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Birthdaycake_1_year.JPG

1 comment:

  1. This July will be my blogiversary. I can hardly believe it. I think it will be 2 years, but I will need to check back on that.

    Happy Anniversary to you!

    ReplyDelete