Monday, October 21, 2013

Just a Few and Just a Bit

I took just a few photos at Rhinebeck yesterday.
These are the ones I like best.





 

I bought just a bit of yarn.


The four small skeins are Bartlett Yarns sport weight.  They came as a "Swirls" color pack with four 1 ounce skeins.  The larger skein is worsted wool from Hope Spinnery in Hope, Maine.  It was unlabeled, and on sale.

It was a beautiful day at the New York Sheep and Wool Festival in Rhinebeck, New York.  As I said in a blog post last year, "It was a wonderful way to spend a Sunday with some of my knitting friends and many thousands of like minded individuals."

This morning I decided to find the yarn in my stash from my last two trips to Rhinebeck.  I was pleased to find that because I have been a regular enough blogger for over two years now, I was able to find photos of my past Rhinebeck purchases in my archives.

2012
Yesterday Was...
(Lots of photos in that post.)
 

2011
Photos Not from Rhinebeck
(No Rhinebeck photos in that one.)




Would you believe that I have not yet knit with any of the yarns I purchased at Rhinebeck in my last three trips there?  I hope to use some very soon!
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, that must have been a wonderful day. I was visiting with Linda last year and I got to see Rhinebeck for the very first time. It was grand. Maybe next year I can go again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful photos! Wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This trip is on my bucket list for next year...looked like a beautiful festival !

    ReplyDelete
  4. All that yarn and wonderful creatures of the wooly kind and all those kindred knitting spirits--what a great day. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete