Friday, August 3, 2012

Summertime

Snowball Bush (Viburnum)

I did not work on finishing my intarsia project for an entire week after I posted about it.  But I am now slowly at it.  Can you see in this photo that the bottom half is done but not the top?  Look at the areas of white enclosed by navy.  The top two still look loose.  The bottom ones are OK.  (If you click on the photo to enlarge it, I think you will see what I mean.)


Secret Secret Floor Cushion


Trumpet Vine

I am loving knitting with linen this summer.

"Helene" by Veronik Avery in Quince & Co Sparrow, natural
"Annis" by Susanna IC in Louet Euroflax Paris, steel grey


Oakleaf Hydrangea

I named my Summer Olympics 2012 Ravellenic project "Cowl to Keep".  I should have no problem finishing it before the closing ceremony which I just learned has the name "A Symphony of British Music".
"Jonna Cowl" in Louet Gems Sport Weight, eggplant

Summertime is a good time for knitting and a good time for flowers.  Enjoy.


Violet

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed both the flowers and knitting! Sorry we didn't get more of a chance to visit last Thursday, the evening went so fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda! I will try to sit closer to you next time I see you on a Thursday. I did arrive kind of late this time.

      Delete