Friday, November 4, 2011

Free Pattern Giveaway / "One Last Time"


Knitcircus, Issue #15, Fall 2011

One day in November, Knitcircus, Issue #15, Fall 2011 will be replaced with Knitcircus, Issue #16, Winter 2011.  I have found that all of the back issues are archived.  And yet, I will be a little bit sad when it is no longer the current issue; so I am hoping that you will look at it "one last time".

My Love and Prayers Scarf pattern from the issue will remain a free pattern available as a Knitcircus Charity Pattern.

I am very happy with my latest Love and Prayers Scarf.  I used three skeins of Brown Sheep Lanaloft Sport Weight yarn in "Cherry Splash" and knit it for my local Womenheart group.  It photographed well.

"Love & Prayers Scarf" for Womenheart

I do not really know if my blog has regular readers.  Actually, I do know that I have a couple, and I have reason to believe the number may have grown a bit.  Comments are a blogger's greatest reward.  I appreciate each and every one that I get.

I am soliciting your comment now.  I have a link to download (free) the complete set of 27 patterns from Knitcircus, Issue#15, Fall 2011.  I can giveaway this link three times.  Please go to knitcircus.com where the fall issue is still current, and leave a comment to this post about which pattern you like the best.  I will close this giveaway at midnight EST this Sunday, November 6.  If I get more than three comments, I will use a random number generator to select three winners.  Winners will be announced on Monday, November 7.  Thanks in advance for your participation!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love that pattern "love and prayers scarf". Just beautiful. Sorry to be absent recently.

    My own blogging has slowed to a trickle (family issues). But I am trying to catch up with the blog I enjoy - yours being one. Right now I have over 300 posting waiting, but I won't read and comment on all of them.

    But glad I stopped by to see yours. The picture is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your comment means a lot because I know of your 'family issues' from reading your blog. I do hope things get better for you soon.

    ReplyDelete