Thursday, June 16, 2011

Knitcircus Scarf Design Contest Winner!

On Monday, May 16, I received an email from Jaala, the editor of Knitcircus magazine, with the subject line "Knit Circus Design Contest Winner!"  Wow, I thought, could it really be?  I said to my daughter, "Look at this! Could it really be?"

And it was!!!!

The email began, "Congratulations, your elegant LOVE AND PRAYERS scarf design won first place in the Knitcircus Magazine Health and Love Scarf Contest! Your pattern will be featured in the Fall 2011 Knitcircus Magazine, photographed on an extraordinary woman who’s experienced heart disease."

I was in shock mode, but I downloaded and printed the attachments and sent a reply in less that 2 hours.  My reply began, "I do not have words to express how exciting this is for me!"
 

And it still is!!!

(to be continued)

1 comment:

  1. LOL - it is exciting to me! "I know the talented woman whose design won first place!"

    ReplyDelete