Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Midweek Meditation


 "Any color, so long as it's black."    
                                                                          ~   Henry Ford


Though this quote on color could not be used as one of my "Colorwork Meditations", I thought it still worth sharing.

Color lover that I am, I do drive a black car.  Anyone who were to see my car would call it black.  Truth be told, the manufacturer calls it "metallic blue."  If it is parked in the sun, and you look directly at where the sun is shining on the finish; then, and only then, can you see the metallic; and then, and only then, can you see the (very dark) blue.

I like color because it is so subjective.  And I love color because it is always out there waiting for you to find it.

1 comment:

  1. My niece use to say (at age 5!) "Black is classic". Color is fun to me and a big part of what I enjoy with spinning, weaving and knitting.

    ReplyDelete