Friday, January 13, 2012

And Once There Were Ten

Do you remember, back in October, when I was doing a bit of "soul searching" by honestly counting all of my WIP's?  And then there were ten.

I am happy to say that most of those projects have been converted into FO's.

1) A New Neckdown Pullover  --  Finished.
2) "Water Socks" (men's fingering weight TATU)  --  Finished.
3) "Sunset Socks" (women's fingering weight TATU)  -- Finished
4) "LinenTop"  --  No change -- still needs crochet edging.
5) "Simple and Sleeveless"  --  No change -- (it may be frogged?)
6) "Thundercloud" Cowl  -- Now at 50%.
7) GYI! KAL "Love & Prayers Scarf"  --  Finished.
8) Malabrigo Scarf  --  Finished.  Being blocked now.
9) "Timless" Pullover  --  Finished.
10) "Evergreen" Cardigan  --  Finished.

I have finished seven of the ten.  Pictures of all but one of the seven have already appeared here in the blog.  The links above are to the blog pages with their FO photos.  The seventh FO is a Malabrigo scarf.


It is being blocked now.  Here is a close up.


If I can figure out a way to get some pattern-worthy photos (my household is currently short one model, or one photographer, or both; not to mention the seasonal lack of good lighting) I would like to release this scarf pattern on Ravelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment